Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exclusive: 'Footprints' Creator Xander Keith




The first of a series of original prints entitled "Footprints" by up and coming print artist Xander Keith is on display at a private gallery in South Florida. Read the exclusive here.

"Footprints" production almost was postponed, do you care to comment?
We were originally scheduled to break out with this bad boy on May 18Th, mind you, this was our goal collectively from the beginnings of our collaboration way back in early October of last year. Things got pushed around and Tuesday May 19Th ended up being the magic day. To answer your question about possible postponement until the 25Th, it was all rumor and speculation.

You answered with mention that you might have creative influences or are in a group.
I was referring to my handlers.

Does Mr. Xander Keith have any plans for the fall season?

I plan on continuing the 'footprint' series through the summer and come October I'm bustin' out with my new series 'handprints'.

Xander Keith, may I call you Xander?
Sure, Xander is good, Xan when you know me better. The ladies get to call me Turkey nugget . . . don't be jealous.

About the ladies, America is hot over the Xan-man how do keep your physique so in tune?
I'm into reclined Jeet Kune Do. That helps my over-all tone. For muscle mass gains I've been very successful with my head lifts, gas squats, and partial rollovers. Oh yeah, yesterday I did an Oreo curl. I might add those to the regiment. My diet is another contributor to my steamin' bod.

Do you have a secret about intake to tell the readers?
Sorry Jim, I only eat my proprietor's blend of immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, Lysozyme, Growth Factors, Allergic factors, Carnitine, DHA & ARA. Hard to find stuff Jim.

Can the readers buy those ingredients and make a health shake or something?

I don't think so.

Finally, by the way it was great speaking with you today, the readers would like to know how old you are.
Great to have you Jim, I'm Nine . . . days.

No comments:

Post a Comment